Check-In To Check-Out Package
Tune out the humming and buzzing of electronic devices and enjoy the serenity of the Adirondacks with our Check-In And Check-Out Package. Leave your smartphones/iPads/laptops and other electronic devices in the safe hands of our front desk staff and feel the bliss of being truly “off-the-grid.” Spend two nights in a room or cabin, where the on-demand, in-room entertainment is the fireplace, the view of the lake, and each other’s company. Complimentary boating, yoga, hiking, and fishing are included with your stay, as well as a choice of current New York Times Bestseller books to enjoy by the lake. Lastly, without the interruption of beeps and chirps, learn new cooking skills with Chef Nathan in our Teaching Kitchen.
This experience includes the following:
- 2 nights in a guest room or cabin (no tv, of course)
- Check your electronic devices at the door, including smartphones, ipads, etc.
- Complimentary hiking, boating, yoga and fishing throughout stay
- A choice of current New York Times Bestseller (hard copy) books to enjoy throughout your stay
- One hour cooking Class with a Lake Placid Lodge chef in the new Teaching Kitchen
Starting rate package is $1,340. Rate is exclusive of room taxes and resort charge.