A wedding at the Lake Placid Lodge is the event of a lifetime. The finest accommodations, an idyllic setting and sweeping views of the lake and mountains combine to create an intimate atmosphere to create the first of your greatest memories together.
Vows at the Lake Placid Lodge Include:
- Professional Wedding Coordinator for expert coordination of all Lodge events.
- Preferred vendors
- Picturesque Ceremony Site
- Ceremony Set up and Service
- Champagne Toast
- Early check in and late checkout for your overnight accommodation based on availability
- Upgraded accommodations are granted based on availability
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine in your room or cabin on arrival
Wedding or Vow Renewal for Two
Includes everything listed above, $500.00, please add $500.00 for Artisan’s Circle or Moose Room. Overnight accommodations at the Lake Placid Lodge are required. Please call for rates and availability. Packages are 90 minutes. This package may be booked 3 months prior to your anticipated wedding date.
Elopement Package at the Lake Placid Lodge:
Champagne upon arrival
Picturesque Ceremony Site
- Champagne Toast
- 20 minute Hacker Craft Tour of Lake Placid (seasonal)
- 5 Course Tasting Menu served in one of our private dining spaces
- Sommelier Paired Wines
- Wedding Cake for two
$1355.00 plus tax
- Wedding coordinator
- Access to preferred vendor list
- Ceremony setup
At least one guest accommodation must be booked in conjunction with the event.
Elopements are available to be booked up to three months in advance.
Please add a Site Fee of $500.00 for Reception Venues for up to 12 guests. Reception Packages are two hours.
The Lodge Kitchen is farm-to-table, featuring the finest local ingredients. A menu will be created for your wedding taking into account the season, and your dietary preferences.
- Cocktail Reception, Canapés & Standard Open Bar $63.00 per person, per hour.
- Brunch Reception, $44.00 per guest
- Lunch Reception, $50.00 per guest
- Dinner Reception, $85.00 per guest, add $45.00 for Sommelier-Paired wines
- Dinner Seven Course Tasting Menu, $125.00 per guest, $60.00 for Sommelier-Paired Wines
- Wedding Cake for Two, $55.00
- Add $8.00 per person for more than two guests
- Add $3.00 per guest for Coffee Service
- Prices above do not include Tax (7.75%) and Gratuity (20%).
- Hacker Craft Boat Tour of Lake Placid – $150.00 (maximum of 14 guests) Available May – October.
- Substitute Tattinger Champagne for additional $15.00 per guest
- Décor Package – $125.00 Includes Tea Lights, 4 Lanterns, 6 Pillar Candles, Rose Petals for Ceremony Area.
- Wedding Arch Rental $250.00
Prices do not include New York State Tax of 7.75%. We welcome children age 12 and older during much of the year, with the exception of Martin Luther King Weekend, President’s Week, March, Thanksgiving Week and Mother’s Day. Prices are subject to change. Packages do not include overnight accommodations.